About us

Our company was founded in 1925 as an artisan business producing flexible implants. In 1970, through a generational transition, Mr. Sergio Stucchi founded the Elettroflex company. Over the years Elettroflex has specialized in the construction of machinery for flat glass processing, and the marketing and reconditioning of second-hand machinery. Our entire range of products can be seen at our new showroom in Inzago, near Milano.

Social